Monday, October 16, 2017

MY GENERATION DOESN'T DO THOSE THINGS!

An attempted spam comment recently had me looking up a medicinal substance, and contemplating the soaring rates of ear infections and gonorrhea in America's youth. Plus reading about medication during breastfeeding, phagocytosis, and terminal elimination half-lives.
These concepts are not normally part of my world.

Neither are side effects such as diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting, but I will grant that those symptoms are a little more familiar, what with being a resident of an American city. It's the modern diet, you know.
I haven't eaten at any of the popular junkfood chains in recent years.
And have never even once been to Chipotle.

Antibiotics can reduce the effectiveness of oral contraceptives.


Avoid sex when sick.


Also when experiencing diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
I feel that I shouldn't have to say that, but America's youth need advice to be repeated, witness the soaring rates of ear infections and gonorrhea.

Further: Hearing loss has been reported.
As a side effect, but I have doubts.
It's probably gonorrhea.
Aural clap.


Azithromycin.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...