Sunday, August 09, 2015

A JESUS MEME FOR SUNDAY

The picture below moves me. I actually want to make all kinds of mean-spirited comments about Christians and brain-dead Baptists -- who are not Christians despite their assertions otherwise, just look at their batshit ideology -- but I just can't do it. It's a very tender picture.

It's sort of Christian. Which, as you know, gives me the willies. Given what American believers are like. Screamingly toxic.
All soft and unforgiving and crap.
Twisted loopy literalists.

They're special.




This sweet image comes from the internet.

Will no one think about the lizards?!?

Doesn't that dinosaur look sad?

I think it's very touching.

Poor poor baby.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...