Tuesday, August 25, 2015

CLEAN EATING DISORDER

This blogger welcomes the new food intolerance. Particularly the trend by "concerned" consumers to avoid dairy, gluten, and animal-derived protein (meat). The reason is because such dietary paranoia inevitably leads to malnutrition, and the lord knows we do not need those obsessive mental defectives poisoning society. Or breeding.

Far better that the intolerant crowd be too wan and energy-less to leave their dens filled with macramé.

There is an Italian restaurant in Sausalito that promises gluten-free pizza and pasta. This is absurd.

Uninformed diet-gurus spouting nonsense are the new Christianity, and I want no part of it.



Go ahead and starve yourselves.


More for the rest of us.


Today I shall have pastries made by people who live better and longer than you, and think you are all nuts.






Tags: #wellness #eatclean #nourish.
Further tags: #neuroses #dingos #Vani Hari is meshugge


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

e-kvetcher said...

New reading material

The back of the hill said...

That is quite some stuff. I encourage the Amphibian, Midianite Manna, and others to find that book and devour it.

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...