Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ELEGANT SMOKING JAPANESE WOMAN

Elegant high heels. Japanese woman fantasy. Pipes for ladies.
Three search criteria that pulled readers this morning.
I don't know quite what to make of these.
But they sound good to me too.

A Japanese woman, elegant, wearing high heels, and smoking a pipe?

Intriguing.
Do tell me more.

Heck, introduce me why dontcha.
I bet she favours a full Latakia blend.
Probably doesn't own a single Hello Kitty thing.

Mmmmm, let me just fantasize about this for a moment.

Should I offer her some of my tobacco?


Elegant high heels. Japanese woman fantasy. Pipes for ladies.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...