Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GARY COOPERBERG AND PROJECT SHOFAR: YES,YOU MAY GAG NOW

Recently a person who does not know me well forwarded an e-mail newsletter originating from Gary M. Cooperberg and Project Shofar.
It featured an article - under the rubric "A Voice from Hebron" - which was by far one of the most repulsive things I have ever read.

The newsletter also included a request to support the work of Project Shofar.

I shall do NO such thing.
If an organization were to devote itself to extinguishing Project Shofar, I very well might support it.
Especially if there was plausible deniability.
I despise Rabbi Kahane and all that his followers stand for.
There are very good reasons why Kahanist groups are carefully watched by the security services of Israel and other countries. One of the primary ones being that they are hatefilled psychopaths, unbalanced and with weasely tendencies toward racism and violence.

Not only do I have no desire to in any way contribute to the continued existence of Project Shofar, I also have no wish to support Yeshivat Kiryat Arba either, which apparently employs mr. Gary M. Cooperberg as Director of Public Relations.
Their doing so is a moral lapse that demonstrates depravity.


Kahanists, not to make too fine a point of it, are in every way the equivalent of Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.


The insane person who forwarded that disgusting newsletter is now also on my shitlist. Such moral turpitude needs strenuous avoiding.


Feh.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If an organization were to devote itself to extinguishing Project Shofar, I very well might support it. "

I don't know if they focus on opposing Project Shofar, but you could always donate to the New Israel Fund:

http://www.nif.org/

- CA

The back of the hill said...

;;-D

The back of the hill said...

Trees. Trees are good.

Anonymous said...

Tree are good. Bubblegum vodka is not.
Greek falafel on lafa is also good. Show up this weekend, there is one with your name on it.
My treat.
We miss having you around. Really.

F.

bibulously amphibious said...

Bubblegum vodka sounds like an offense against man and nature.

Mad Pollack said...

Was the forwarder by any chance Bob the lawyer, or Pepperspray the lawyer?

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...