Sunday, October 09, 2011

PROBABLY AN UGLY HAIRY MAN ANYWAY

The entire company received an e-mail from Maria, which is quite inviting.
I can report that many of us were very excited. Fascinated even.
For a brief shining moment, our lives seemed brighter.
Once more our various treads had spring.


This is what is said:

how do you do my Gentleman?

The reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of a single being even to God, this is love.

Hello Honey! I would like to tell you a bit about myself.
I'm tall with a middle figure.
I have long blond, very beautiful hair, small nice nose, perfect lips and big blue eyes.
I am a sociable easy going person, so I like meeting friends, going out, have fun and new something interesting.
I'm looking for a strong relations with a caring and smart man!

I am really tired of all these temporary relations.
I would like to find a man who will be able to estimate not only my beauty, but also my brain and my soul...
I want him to kind and handsome, brave and tender, romantic and honest.

my site: www.findyourlove.in

honey, I am going now, see you

Maria

**The information contained in this email message is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message.

[END QUOTE]


Many of us consider ourselves to be handsome and tender, and all that other good stuff.
But the problem is the sexism inherent in the content. She addresses it only to the males, and whatever she is offering is only for men!
How cruel! How heartless! How gender-discriminatory!

I'm sure all the women at our company would also appreciate Maria's sterling qualities.

On behalf of my female colleagues, I must insist the Maria not pursue this any further.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...