Wednesday, June 03, 2009

VENTING, VENTING, VENTING FAIRY PRINCESS!

Continuing the reproduction of my e-mail correspondence (see yesterday's posts), one of my colleagues sends the following:

---------
Good Morning: This order shipped yesterday. I cannot invoice it because it was made inactive between the time the order was entered and the time it shipped. Could the account please be re-activated so I can create the invoice? Please note that the system does not allow us to enter orders when a customer’s account is inactive. Thanks.
---------

Oh dear. This is clearly a sign of the coming apocalypse. And a disaster of MONUMENTAL proportions!
Consequently, I thoroughly understand why you felt it necessary to alert your entire friggin department, members of the company hierarchy, the FBI, and the swat team.

I shall jump on it right away and avert the end of the world as we know it. Thank you for your input.


PLEASE NOTE: The order in question was below our minimum, by a very wide margin. The customer in question only ordered once previously.
This order was entered at the beginning of the year.
I am farklempt.

5 comments:

GRANT!PATEL! said...

Apocalypse? Unusually awesome word. Your colleague must be suffering from indegestion.

That happens when you eat white folks food.


---Grant patel

GRANT!PATEL! said...

Stay away from the fried fat and boiled starch.


---Grant Englishdietfeh

GRANT!PATEL! said...

They don't even do fish well.


---Grant Ichtiophilic

GRANT!PATEL! said...

Mera garri bahoot eels ke saath!



---Grant Pertiwertu

GRANT!PATEL! said...

Ve tobacccowallah mai nahi chahata hai - to ooski 'scratch' hai.


---Grant Channelingthegreatshai

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...