Friday, February 08, 2008

LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX, BOYS AND GIRLS!

Was it good for you?


In the comment thread of a Dovbearian posting about abusing foreskins, Margavriel masquerading as 'Bartnish' (?) posts a link to a blog that advocated castration and complete abstinence. It brought back fond memories.

ABSOLUTE CELIBACY
http://absolutecelibacy.blogspot.com/


It also reminded me of some of my own heretical writings from two years ago. To which, as you may have forgotten about them entirely, and seeing as the Absolibator of the blog linked above quoted me ad nauseum and you might want to see the statements in context though heavens only knows why you want to do that (Context? Context? Feh to context!) given that context will only drag you in deeper, I post links below:


FEISTY I - ABSOLUTE CELIBACY
http://atthebackofthehill.blogspot.com/2006/01/feisty-i-absolute-celibacy.html
In which I decide to give in to all my baser instincts, and play long and hard with a celibate person.


RETURN OF THE HERETIC!http://atthebackofthehill.blogspot.com/2006/01/return-of-heretic.html
In which I respond to terms of affection by purring, wriggling, and squeeeezing my shapely thighs together in rhetorical ecstasy.


PRU URVUhttp://atthebackofthehill.blogspot.com/2006/01/pru-urvu.html
In which I write fondly of yeshive-bocherim and zesty bits, before dwelling at length on the procreative peculiarities of the tribe of Benjamin.



DISCLAIMER: There is NO sexual content to this post or the posts linked above, despite what you might think. What are you, some kind of sex fiend? People with dirty minds like you should stay off the internet - it's filthy enough all ready without you crawling all over it and abusing it.
[It will take years for the internet to recover from the sexual icky trauma you've given it, and you should at least consider giving it a good hard rub with a soft cloth.]

As a final note, I should mention that I got a fortune at a Chinese restaurant that said that animals and blind people like me. I think it was someone else's. Perhaps it was meant for the blogger known as Absolute Celibacy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading AC's responses to a Mr. Both is a little like watching one's dog have a crap. I dont't really want to - but I have to so as to wield the pooper-scooper efficiently.
Absolute is strange - as Celibacy alone would suffice for a title -
I look forward to how AB explains away human procreation - darn tricky bringing sperm and egg together

Graham

Search This Blog

SPOILED BRAT TANTRUMS

It speaks volumes that several hundred people staged a vanity protest on both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate, and, in a country with mor...