Friday, August 03, 2007

YOU'RE LOLITA!

While reading Midianite Manna (http://www.midianitemanna.blogspot.com/), I stumble across the Book Quiz................

And it tells me:

"You're Lolita! by Vladimir Nabokov
Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with sex. What really tantalizes you is that which deviates from societal standards in every way, though you admit that this probably isn't the best and you're not sure what causes this desire. Nonetheless, you've done some pretty nefarious things in your life, and probably gotten caught for them. The names have been changed, but the problems are real. Please stay away from children.
"


Take the quiz here: http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm


Oh, and by the way. Midianite Manna is the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Are you surprised?

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

But on the other hand....

"Congratulations. You're Modern Orthodox all right, but wait! Just when you were ready to live an idyllic happily-labeled life they announce Left Wing and Right Wing Modern Orthodoxy. What the heck is up with that? Maybe you need to rethink and refine some of your positions, and then take the test again so I can put you in a little box. "

http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/take.php?id=200


NerdTests.com User Test: The Orthodoxy  Test.

For a "second opinion", I took the 'Belief-O-Matic' quiz.
Apparently I fit as follows:
1. Reform Judaism (100%)
2. Sikhism (89%)
3. Orthodox Judaism (86%)
4. Islam (83%)


I'm farklempt. Or conflicted. But not confused. Talk among yourselves.

2 comments:

Spiros said...

I'm The Mists of Avalon???
WTF???

e-kvetcher said...

I'd pick Sikh. They get to carry around the cool daggers as part of their religion

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...