Friday, August 24, 2007

THE PROBLEM WITH UO FROM AN MO POV

----------------------------------

NOTE: This guest-posting was deleted in the interests of peace. The management of this blog has no desire to gratuitously cause hurt or harm - we are very particular about that. I apologize if any of you were upset. The writer of the guest post has been pursuaded to withdraw his text and carefully review it for accuracy, and may submit it later, but seeing as we're only three hours away from shabbes, it may be awhile before I get to read it.

PS. The writer has not apologized for writing what he did - he defends his opinion. But he acknowledges that it was not wise to say it here.

----------------------------------

4 comments:

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Nu...what gives?

Who was the author?!

:-)

Lady-Light said...

Just picked myself up off the floor (after having fallen there, laughing, just having read your blog description and profile). It's too late. I gained weight. All this skeptodoxi'ut is making me fat. Or crazy.

Lady-Light said...

Sorry, forgot to actually make my comment (getting senile, too): I am very interested in that guest-post article which was deleted. How do I get a hold of it?

The back of the hill said...

I'll post it as soon as he gets it back to me. Which may be a while.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...