Tuesday, August 07, 2007

REALITY BITES

The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blgeorgewbushquiz.htm


"10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush
Are you a true believer in George W. Bush, or do you think he has been a miserable failure? Perhaps you're still struggling to make up your mind. Take this quiz and we'll gauge your level of support for the 43rd president.
"


RESULT:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.


Top of my class.
I must say I'm very surprised.
I always thought I was filled with love.

1 comment:

Spiros said...

What a coincidence: I got 0 out of 10, also. Though I will say that several questions had multiple correct answers, and I think that he, and his administrations, belong in Guantanamo, not jail. Why let them corrupt a general prison population?

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...