Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SHINY PELT, AND GLISTENING EYES

Dinner last night: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Chunk and Almond Cookies. Probably about forty percent of the container, so that's nearly half a pound. I'm blaming womankind.

See, in the old days, when I still had somebody who didn't mind jumping my dessicated bones now and then, I was a social eater. Which implied yummy things, chopsticks, side dishes, and condiments.

Having been a born-again bachelor for these past nearly five years, communal eating isn't part of the programme.

By myself, I tend to scarf crap down without thinking.


Social eater: "how about another bit of roast duck, dearheart, and these vegetables are just scrumptious!"


Single man: "I'm eating cookies!"


Rounding out the balanced diet: Old Amsterdam cheese, and un-cured Genoa Salami.


The average married man is fat and complacent, whereas the un-attached male tends toward the lean and hungry look. We must maintain our cat-like reflexes, and lithe wiry trim.

I think I have done so.

Admirably.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SPOILED BRAT TANTRUMS

It speaks volumes that several hundred people staged a vanity protest on both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate, and, in a country with mor...