Monday, March 23, 2015

MARIN IS A SPECIAL PLACE

A number of my friends grew up in Marin County. Remarkably, they are rather normal. Well-adjusted, even. Maybe because many of them fled as soon as they were able.

Marin, in case you didn't know, is ground-zero of the anti-vaccination movement. And spirituality. I feel different after I've been in Marin.

My schedule takes me there several hours every week.

I promote "sacred native plant medicine".

Specifically, tobacco.


YOU ARE USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ON YOU...

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_u0reE6bjI.]

"...and you must use 'reverse-reverse' psychology on them."
"You are SO ready."


I did not know what ayahuasca was until about fifteen minutes ago. Predictably, spiritual Dutchmen were involved in its promotion.

Are you in-touch with the unspeakable beauty within?

If not, move to Marin county now.


Everything from the Golden Gate Bridge north to Petaluma and Rohnert Park is like a superior spiritual version of the Netherlands. Except without the mosquitoes, cheese, and low-lying areas, or the smell of cows and people smoking dark shag tobacco or cigars. Just the pot.
Which is therapeutic.


One of the things I did this weekend was clean out a briar pipe gunked-up with the tarry residues and juices of Dunhill Nightcap (a full Latakia mixture which also contains black Virginia to boost the taste of the dark leaf) mixed with potent high-grade medical cannabis.

Canna - effing - bis!

I'm rather fond of Dunhill Nightcap, have been since I first discovered it in Holland when my local tobacconist ran out of Balkan Sobranie, and it took several weeks before he had located a wholesaler. His first supplier had disappeared since he stocked up on it several years before, you see.
I was the first person in a long time to develop a fondness for Balkan Sobranie. Over a period of two years I bought every tin he had.
Dunhill Nightcap mixture proved an excellent alternative.
It was lovely stuff. Enlightening.

The reek of high-grade medical cannabis makes me gag. Heck, any grade cannabis does that. It is far more offensive than a passel of angry skunks, about akin to stale beer vomit from a Caucasian frat-boy passed-out on Polk Street after "bridge-and-tunnelling" to the city for a weekend of antisocial behaviour.

I never would have thought of cutting tobacco with marijuana.
It seems downright sacrilegious, somehow.
Latakia is a sacred product.
I hate pot.


MARIN!

Some people like to smoke cigars after doing yoga.
Others prefer full Latakia blends.
They are special.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...