Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DELICIOUS PORK SHOULDER, COOKED TO PERFECTION!

And how yummy it is! It arrives in my in-box every day, sometimes huge piles of it.
I remain eternally grateful to the very many people who think me sadly lacking in nutrition and blog-content, and persist in sending it to me.

Such as the interesting item below.

Quote:
"The current dresses are all about selling attractiveness. It is very a hardship on a 16 or 19 year old woman to find a dress that is best suited, a dress that's not too hot on one hand, along with isn't very little girly on the other side. The optimal gown is a completely happy medium involving sophisticated, and chic, not trashy, which is surprisingly difficult to find, in retail shops at least.
First of all I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips?"
End quote.


I can understand the writer's quandary.
And I completely agree that the optimal gown should be both sophisticated and chic, always.
Were I in the market for non-trashy frocks, it might indeed difficult to find such things in retail shops. Those that would suit a person of my build, that is.

Fortunately, I do not have that problem.

For one thing, I am a five foot eight and half inch tall man with a foxy face and a trimly devilish goatee, deepset grey eyes, and high cheekbones. My beard is more streaked with salt than my headhair, but I'm nevertheless quite decent looking -- far more so now than ever before in fact, middle-age suits me -- albeit of somewhat angular build. Consequently I never look for women's clothing that would fit me.
Although if I did, it might actually be something trashy.
I'm masculine enough that I can get away with that.
Frills, sequins, and vulgar colours - that's SO me.

Instead of looking for dresses to put on, I am far more interested in dresses to take off. Having finally reached the age of maturity and wisdom, I am at very much at peace with my own refined and sensible perversions.
Repeat: Dresses to remove. Not put on.
As well as blouses, skirts, sweaters, and comfy ladies' slacks.
Shoes too.


AFTERTHOUGHT

My correspondent also stated that he or she found it difficult to frame his or her thoughts and let it all out. Perhaps my response above illustrates a suitable approach?
Or at least how very easy it is.
Just react to something, even if it's only an annoying panty itch.
That always works for me. It can for you too.
I wish you the best of luck.


Please note: This blogger is not a 16 or 19 year old woman. The problems of teenage women aren't something to which I have much exposure, nor are they a subject of interest.
I'm sure they're pretty unique, though.  Like, omg.
If any 16 to 19 year olds are reading this blog, welcome.
I'm glad you're here, as I really appreciate having an audience.
Please AVOID meeting me in person till you're old enough to drink.
Not that I propose to go out slumming with you, but it's a good dividing line.
And at the very least, it will preserve the mystery.
As well as both of our sanities.
Avoid stress.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Spiros said...

Re: the title of this post. You bitch.

The back of the hill said...

Yes.

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...