Tuesday, February 07, 2012

INTERNET ROMANCE

I was going to write about food today, and actually had a post tentatively mapped out, discussing such things as French fries with mayo, country paté, and head cheese.
You know, good solid eats from Holland.
The place where herring, Genever, frikadel, and speculaas come from.

But no.

I made the mistake of looking at my blog-stats first.

"naked middle aged"

Truly I am blessed. Someone is reading this blog right now looking for "naked middle aged".
That's it. No other qualifiers.
Not 'naked middle aged wombat'.
Nor 'naked middle aged man, woman, or child'.
Not even 'hot and sexy naked middle aged Dutch American with a pipe'.
All they want is 'naked middle aged'.

If that doesn't prove that middle age is the hottest and most fascinating period of physical development in a person's life, I don't know what.

You will be pleased to know that underneath my clothing, I am naked and middle aged.
Yes, both!
Imagine.

There are times when I am the veritable Adonis of 'hot and sexy middle aged Dutch American with a pipe'. It's usually a very lovely pipe, too.
It complements my steely battle-ship grey eyes.
Which I'm sure you would notice, were you to drink in the totality of my unclothed zesty personhood as I wander around the empty apartment on weekend afternoons prior to taking a bath.

There's a cup of coffee there too. Just imagine it in front of certain parts if you're shy. Don't worry, it's a big cup.

Many people have been naked and middle aged at some point in their lives.
But I make it look effortless. I'm extremely talented that way.
I've been studying my whole life for this moment.
It takes stamina and perseverance.
Practice makes perfect.


NAKED MIDDLE AGE IS THE MEANING OF LIFE

Dear reader-who-is-looking-for-naked-and-middle-aged, let me know what you find so appealing about 'naked middle aged'.
Is it the appeal of a smooth and emotionally stable adult?
The decorative qualities of mature nudes?
Perhaps that we're so loveable?
And fully developed?

Maybe even some deep passion within you that longs to become one with naked middle age?

Please write!

I know I'm darn special at present.
But your insights can make it even better.
You, after all, are the person who is fascinated by the condition.
I'm merely the prime exemplar.


I am not looking to find what I represent, by the way.


What I want is naked and "half my age".


I haven't grown up yet.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...