Wednesday, January 23, 2008

LANGUAGES

E-kvetcher also took the test. I discovered the link to the test on his blog. Read his blog: http://search-for-emes.blogspot.com/
It will do you good.




Your Score: Language Scholar


You scored a 360 out of 400 on language knowledge.



Outstanding! You've scored higher than even most Anthropology students would. You are probably a Linguistics or Anthropology Professor yourself (or at least a Grad student). You may even speak several languages and are possibly working on a new one. If not, then you just have an endless drive to learn about the different cultures of our world. Regardless, you are one of the gems of any society, always promoting a deeper understanding amongst all people. Unless you cheated of course.

Link: The World Languages Test written by jeremie096 on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(jeremie096)

>

3 comments:

Spiros said...

You kick my ass (360 to 280).
Big surprise.

Tzipporah said...

Likewise. And I AM an anthropologist. ;)

Of course, the "results" seems to be equating anthropologist with linguist, which is BS. At least in the US.

Anonymous said...

I got 230. Now I feel dumb.

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optimistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...