Friday, April 13, 2007

THE THIRD ANNUAL JEWISH & ISRAELI BLOG AWARDS

Please note that the third annual etcetera (see caption) is now underway.

While I realize that it is a splendid opportunity to increase foot-traffic to my own blog, I am far too lazy to nominate myself for any category.
Plus far too reserved and modest.


But you, dear sweet cherished gentle reader, may please feel free to do so.

Click here: http://jibawards.com/

It is easy. Nominate me for everything. Go ahead, I'll be generous and extend permission. Everything. I'm worth it.


Did I mention that you are kind, intelligent, gallant, and darned good-looking?

I should have. You zesty looker you. Mmmm!! Your glorious appearance is sure to turn the heads of whichever sex you believe is appropriate. Drooling eyes are upon you. You will feel warm and loved.


Especially if you go here:
http://jibawards.com/


You could also nominate several other sterling blogs. But why would you? You are here now, I have planted the idea in your head, and what a marvelous idea it is too!
You're innate sense of fairness and decency makes you want to nominate me.
Truly you are a prince among men or women.
Don't forget to vote for me in another week.
Several times.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Tzipporah said...

OK, BoTH, if you want to be part of the JIBS, I'm DYING of curiosity as to what category you (not your blog, YOU) fit into, as someone who claims not to be "a Red Sea pedestrian."

(Yes, I've been trying to play cool before and not ask, as though I had any clue at all...)
:D

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...