Yesterday evening my apartment mate and I came to the conclusion that many more things need to be pizza flavoured, Especially in the crunchy junk departent. We are of one mind on that. At approximately 120 pieces per package, containg milk, soy, tree nut (coconut), wheat, manufactured on shared equipment with crustacean shellfish, egg, fish, peanuts, sesame.
Lip-smackingly good.
"Gouda cheese flavor, tomato powder, paprika extract, sucrose fatty acid esters".
Like of course all good pizza has, in bucket loads. Mmm.
It's that real pizza taste.
No, I shan't bring it in to work. Two years ago I brought in the cucumber flavoured ones, and a coworker went ape. Requested that I buy all of them I could find, she'd pay me for them. The idea of shlepping a pallet onto public transit did not appeal to me, so I never did.
Simply told her they had become unavailable.
Sorry. Not sorry.
Cucumber.
These were made in Japan, where they love everything cheesy. And nothing is more so than the Netherlands' foremost export, without which life isn't worth living let's go kill a neighboring tribe. Gouda. The best fromage in the universe. Without which pizza flavour is impossible and existence become sad and meaningless.
We Dutch invented Gouda cheese. To improve the world and make travel to ghastly places like the vast North American interior (everything between Treasure Island and the Atlantic) less onerous. Make sure your bearers have crates of it. along with jars of sambal, sacks of coffee, canned vegetables, and medicated after the bath body powder. Plus pizza flavoured greasy crunchy snacks. Astound the natives. Use them for trade.
Headhunters love sucrose fatty acid esters.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment