Tuesday, August 11, 2026

DOCTOR, INFLUENCER, MYSTIC SHAMAN

According to Trump, they have a vaccine the size of a soda bottle that they pump into infants. He's seen proof. And so far none of the rightwingers have pushed back on that claim in the slightest. Because, after all, he's Trump. The saviour. He can he possibly be wrong?

Look, if you are taking medical advice from Trump, or Rand Paul, or RFK Jr., or Doctor Oz, you are an idiot, and you might be dead by now. Which if you were would be a blessing, because you're too stupid to function, and society does not deserve you.

And I'm okay with that.


Trust me, you dying or being dead because you trusted any of the people mentioned above would truly own the liberals, big time, oh my heavens yes, gosh whatever shall we do.


I'm just sad that more of you morons didn't gargle with bleach and take ivermectin. But it's NOT too late! You can still do that. Think of the children, will no one think of the children, all over the red states there are little kiddies forced to live with people who have not done their duty as loyal Americans and protected themselves or their beloved families with bleach and large doses of de-wormer. It's untenable! This will not stand! All Republicans should do sodium hypochlorite and anti-parasitics in sufficiently large doses, and I thoroughly encourage that. I've seen a video, so I know what I'm talking about.

Think about Jesus.

I also encourage you to take apple cider vinegar and manuka honey.
Earlier had today I called the pharmacy to get another ninety day supply of Xarelto, but their computers were wanky, so later today or tomorrow I shall have to try again. I'm okay on the Atorvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate ER, Aspirin, and Lozartan HCTZ, and there's enough Amlodipine Besylate to last till next week.


As for the bleach, ivermectin, apple cider vinegar, and manuka honey, I've got enough to last me a lifetime, I made sure of that. Meaning that there is none of it in the building.


You can have it all.




UPDATE ao 3:23 PM

Called the pharmacy again, this time no problem, so tomorrow I can pick up a refill of Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) 2.5 milligram tablets, to take twice daily (180 pills), an anticoagulatory blood thinner used for deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolisms (teensie weensie clots in the lungs) and to prevent strokes, as well as similar issues after surgeries, or, for instance, an angioplasty. Such as was done last year on my dexter lower extremity (right leg).
Xarelto was praescribed cautionarily following the procedure.

The stuff seems to be working.
I'm not dead yet.


Don't bother coming by on Thursday.
I think I will go for a walk now.
I feel fine, I feel happy!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

DOCTOR, INFLUENCER, MYSTIC SHAMAN

According to Trump, they have a vaccine the size of a soda bottle that they pump into infants. He's seen proof. And so far none of the r...