The mechanical brain of the internet has suspicions about you, and keeps track of searches, and news articles that have peaked your recent interest, no matter how flitting and temporary that was. And consequently it wishes to show you much more of that. Worst case example: You once looked up rancid cooking oil in connection with a vegan restaurant shut down by the county health department in April. You're still getting informative articles and influencer horse puckey about rancid tattooed vegan chefs falling into the deepfryer to this day.
Did they change the oil in time after that?
How dang large was that deepfryer?
What were his tatoos?
Freemasons.
So today Facebook shoveled an exceptionally long article in front of me about Amlodipine Besylate, posted by a health and wellness influencer. Out of curiosity I looked at the comments, expecting much uninformed sh*twaffling by self-vaunted experts.
I was not disappointed.
Good lord.
Amlodipine besylate is an evil international plot.
Young women with leaky bladders. Hibiscus tea. Pumpkin seed oil.
Oxalatives. Honey. Avoid processed foods. Don't eat meat.
Apple cider vinegar. Excessive sexual activities.
Not this but some other supplement.
Polonium. Aluminium.
Ginseng.
In retrospect, perhaps you should dance widdershins around a crucifix at midnight chanting baby Jesus' secret name, which for four easy monthly payments (!) we will send you another syllable of regularly. It gets longer and longer, but start now to get the process going. Part of the proceeds goes to homes for vegan orphans in Outer Mongolia, where there are massive uric acid deposits that both Russia and the pharmaceutical industry want.
Trust us, we have ancient native visions.
Do your own research!
People are getting stupider.
FYI: I'm perfectly satisfied with my blood pressure meds. I'm still alive. And I'm not a young woman with a leaky bladder, not even one I keep in a locked casket in my sock drawer.
Which you should not know about. It's a secret.
The pharmaceutical industry.
==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment