Recently I've seen three articles mentioning that Kamala Harris might run in 2028. To which my reaction, in a nutshell, basicallly is "oh lord bitch don't!" I voted for her in the last election because of the alternative, and sadly she and her fanbase handed us the alternative. If she runs for national office ever again, the Republicans are going to make Trump a god.
"But she's the first Black Asian woman candidate!"
Mmm, okay, what the 'F' is your point there? She's a waffler and an opportunist, and doesn't actually stand for anything but Black Asian Womanism. Much like Mamdani is the first Hindu Muslim Zen Buddhist antisemite crossover performance artist. Neither one of them have any appeal in the America that lives in single storeys. And while I despise the farm belt, we need a candidate who is comfortable sitting on a hay baler or at a back yard barbecue, rather than someone who performatively says crap like "I appreciate you", "I'll have my people look into that", "be your best", and "let's do lunch sometime".
Hello Kitty would be a better candidate.
Let's run through the people whom you recently believed to have stature, shall we? With a view toward what "middle America" thinks about them and does NOT go for.
Bernie Sanders? A grumpy old fart. Pete Buttigieg? Gay gay gay gay gay gay, nerd. Hillary Clinton? Policy wonk whose husband is a sex pig liability. Governor Gavin Newsom? Slick insurance salesman (who was married to Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle, which just goes to show that his judgement absolutely sucks).
Run anything like the folks I mentioned above, or Kamala, and the Republicans could get the Tate brothers elected with a landslide. Please don't screw this up again, you morons.
Tim Walz was okay. A likeable man whom one could respect. But Kamala as the party's main choice hosed him. Maybe in another decade he will have regained consideration.
Seriously, guys, how about Raphael Warnock with Gretchen Widmer as a running mate?
Just toss your old baggage (Sanders, Butttigieg, Clinton, Newsom, and especially Kamala) back into the attic, along with the pet rock and your nineteen seventies Sears Roebuck leisure suits, and embrace change.
Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle's former lust-bug? I mean come on!
==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment