Thursday, February 03, 2022

THE SECOND CUP SMELLS LIKE NAPALM

When I got up this morning my right nostril was plugged quite solid. It may have influenced my mood; normally I am sunny and bright, filled with good will towards all, and just brimming over with the milk of human kindness. At six A.M.: snot. Cement-like snot. As a smoker, besides being a liberal, that's what you'll get at six in the morning from me. Plus plumbing noises.

I am much better now.

I have realized that nearly the same amount of serotonin can be released into the system by drawing that second cup of coffee, rather than swilling it. So I drew it.
Yes, I did have a second cup. I'm not crazy.

Now I am cheery and mellow.

Time for news.

Trump fires back at Lindsey Graham? Butt boy gonna get it.
Unvaccinated man denied kidney transplant after refusing vaccine? Die, dumb-ass.
India joins Olympic Boycot after Chinese soldier injured in a deadly fight with Indian troops participates in torch relay? Monumental turd world snit.
Pastor Greg Locke holds 'witchcraft' book burning? News of the demented.
Protestor rams Mounties attempting to break up border blockade? Time for the Canadian authorities to use live ammo.
Turning point USA founder Charlie Kirk calls for Californians to be barred from Republican States? Fine. Those places are festering shitholes anyway. Californians should NOT visit OR invest in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Let the bastards starve and freeze in the dark.


As I said: cheery and mellow. Sunny, bright, and good natured.


The milk of human kindness went into café au lait.
Time for yoga in my hot tub.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...