Thursday, May 07, 2020

IT LOOKS ALIEN

It's a damned good thing I do not have a cell-phone, and everybody knows that. Otherwise my friends would insist that I send them pictures of the bathroom as well as selfies. The bathroom looks like a mess. Today was the day I finally cut the Gordian knot, so to speak, and grabbed the bull by the horns. Which had to happen, as it inevitably will for most men.

I cut my own hair.

The good news is that I still look human. Though perhaps not the type of human you want to be seen with. It feels a lot better than it looks.


If you hear loud screaming this evening that will be my apartment mate coming home to find she's got a street person living with her.


And I should point out that both of us are obsessive compulsive .....



REPEAT: I do not have a cellphone. My apartment mate does not have a cellphone that is photo-capable (she does have a cellphone, because her siblings insisted). There is no cellphone that can take selfies ANYWHERE in the apartment. Maybe my neighbors have cellphones. I will not ask them. There is no way I could lay my hands on a cellphone even if I wanted to. There will NOT be a cellphone here anytime soon.
There will be no selfies.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

DE LUXE VIRGIN

When you think about it, pipe terminology is distinctly queer. Billiard. Bulldog. Panel. Pear. Squashed tomato. Tiger stripe. Virgin, de lux...