Sunday, September 01, 2019

VALUABLE LIFE EXPERIENCE

Threw out all of the fried tofu. Threw out two containers of curry paste. Discarded the lap cheung. A dish of left-overs also went into the trash.

Reason being an educational experience with food poisoning.
Sometimes my own cooking is dangerous.

Usually food poisoning is condiment related.
Judging by four times in three decades.


By the way: I never eat at Chipotle.


Food-poisoning symptoms like abdominal pain, stomach cramps, and multiple bouts of diarrhea or vomiting, are often more severe than a stomach bug.

That fried tofu may have sat out too long, and both the two curry pastes as well as the lap cheung were getting old.

Everything is educational.

All of it was cooked.

Thoroughly.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

Snowy D. said...

Food-poisoning symptoms like abdominal pain

BE WARY OF THE ABDOMINAL SNOWMAN!!!
VERY VERY WARY OF THE ABDOMINABLE SNOWMAN!!!!
HE CAN CAUSE YOU LOTS OF PAIN AND DANGER.

Will you please, in your great kindness, write a post about this? A whole post? PLEASE.

Snowy D. said...

Please? I'm awaiting this post. Now that Labor Day is over, perhaps you'll have some time for it? Important. Thank you so much, Mr. Hill!

Snowy D. said...

I know that the Days of Snow have not yet arrived (do they ever, in Brabant Francisco?), but I am nonetheless really looking forward to this post soon. I hope that you do not delay it until Snow Season (especially if snow season is not a thing where you are). Thank you so, so much. I love reading your blog so much, it is my main reading material of most days, but I still feel incomplete and unwhole without a post from the Great BackOfTheHill on the Abdominal Snowman. Thank you.

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...