Wednesday, September 11, 2019

UNDOUBTEDLY A CHRISTIAN: JOHN BOLTON

So John Bolton is out, and without a doubt some of my friends are completely heartbroken at this development. I wish I could be sad for them. Or at least feel their pain. And when I say "friends", what I really mean is individuals with whom I used to associate, but have avoided since the presidential election.


What I really wish to tell them all is "you never actually had an older sister, and she probably hated you any way". And "the reason your parents never gave you a party is because you were a horrid little cretin from day one".


See, because I'm all heart. And am rather overjoyed that the orange faced moron has finally ditched that reprehensible little troll.


The only thing up in the air is which vile specimen will replace him.


With Russian and Republican approval.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...