Friday, February 15, 2019

THE WILD LIFE

You should be pleased to know that this blogger spent all of last night in bed with a wild animal. Specifically, a monkey. No, not the one-legged gibbon, but the small purplish gorilla. And two kittens, Totoro, a froad, and several others. The reason being that they live on the left side, with books and bills.

The gorilla has one of the two felines (small black kitty) cuddled with him under a bright red tee-shirt I have draped around them for warmth.
As do many of my tee-shirts, it advertises a cigar brand.

I've often wondered what a hippo is doing in my bed. He looks quite good natured, which hippos in the wild seldom are, and seems to be smiling.



Many people, I would imagine, have a hippo in their bed.



I'll just leave that there as an observation.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...