Wednesday, February 13, 2019

LET'S NOT GO SHOPPING!

Returning from Walgreens yesterday evening I passed in front of the local sexual aids and devices emporium. Two women were deep in conversation when leaving, one saying thoughtfully to the other "I could never use that", and then a few seconds later "if you need to use that, you shouldn't be doing it". Now that's a conversation that not only do I wish I had heard much more of, so that I could figure out the subject, but that I am also glad I was not participating in.
I can only speculate what their chat was about.
And I'm trying to wipe my mind.


It was probably something ultra-non-genderist, like drill bits and the electronic devices that make them twirl, very disappointing.


Because, seriously, no one talks about that other thing.


At a dinner party or social event, there are four things one should not discuss: money, politics, religion, and sex. Otherwise things get sticky.


I would imagine that if you are leaving a dildo store together, you do discuss all four of those subject with friends, co-workers, and random strangers.
"My heavens", someone might say, "that's lovely coat".
Yes, it reminds me of Stormy Daniels.
It cost a f*&^ing fortune.
Hallelujah.

Really, I have no idea what to discuss with people when coming out of a sex-toy palace. What do I bring up? Perhaps the local sports team?

I have never left such a place in company.
No, it isn't on my bucket list.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...