Sunday, April 07, 2013

YOUR MOST REPULSIVE FETISH

Somebody found my blog today by going online and search for {deleted}. Suffice to say I'm absolutely flabberghasted, as I have never EVER posted about {deleted}. Nor are there links to that, or content even remotely suggesting {deleted}.

{deleted} harshes my mellow epically.

Yeah, I suppose not even mentioning {deleted} will fetch me accusations of bigotry. Some softy San Francisco spambrains, of the everything goes who am I to judge type, will insist that I should open myself up to {deleted} and at least mentally embrace the gestalt. All sensual fields are equal as long as no one gets hurt and it's between consenting adults and neither the rainforest nor third-world farmer are exploited, surely I can show my acceptance by positive warm buttery feelings about {deleted} and all that?
Or at least indicate that it's perfectly normal?

Nope.

This blogger is not interested in {deleted}. Their kin, yes, quite likely.
But it would ruin everything if {deleted} suddenly appeared.

Go away.


This blog will not mention {deleted}.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...