Tuesday, April 09, 2013

ULTRA MEGA FASTIDIOUS BLOG, GREAT SITE!

Holy Moley! I was away from the city all day yesterday, and the spambots had a frenzy. There were 288 spam comments awaiting approval.
Sad to say, they all got nixed.
Somewhere a spambot is crying.

Oh tragic spambot, my piles bleed for you!

But no. I shall not let your effort see light of day. Despite your fulsome praise -- you used the term "fastidious" over a dozen times, which is nice (fastidious, perhaps even), as well as that tricky little weird rounded double-u, (ω) and the square root symbol (ѵ) which without a doubt are as good a way of searching for blogs that have let your comment through as the word "fastidious" might be -- but I have no interest in anything you have to say, nor whatever it is that you are selling.
So no.
Bad dog, no biscuit. Bad monkey, no banana. Bad cop, no donut.
Bad rocker, no groupie. Bad pothead, no brownie.
Bad whacko teabag, no assault rifle.
Bad bot, no spam

I am fastidious.

So is this blog.


For some reason, a French anthem is playing in my mind at present.....

Le Chant Du Depart

No real reason, but it's stirring.

..........
De nos yeux maternels ne craignez pas les larmes,
Loin de nous de lâches douleurs!
Nous devons triompher quand vous prenez les armes,
C'est aux rois à verser des pleurs...

Again, no real reason. But I'm feeling editorially victorious.
So obscure anthems have their place.

It's ... fastidious.

[Here's a link to over four minutes of the 'Depart'.]




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

5 comments:

e-k said...

Finally caught the Whale Whores episode of South Park. Highlights

The back of the hill said...

Yay Japanese! F*(k you, Dolphins!

Go Niners!


Oop.... wrong metaphor.

Sorry.

The back of the hill said...

Bon Appétit!

Bot-Bot-Bot. said...

But, but, but.....

Is it fastidious?

Inquiring bots ωant to knoω.

The back of the hill said...

Yes. It is indeed. It is ѵery fastidious.

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...