Wednesday, October 17, 2012

TRAUMA CENTRE

At five o’clock the Marketing Department turns on the rock’n roll.
Yesterday, as a nod to the swamprat, they instead played country western.

Full blast.


I can now honestly say that I have listened to Honky Tonk Badonkadonk .



This is not part of my program.


I do not know how to digest this.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song should be redone Gangnam style. Seriously. Horse riding dance and everything.

The back of the hill said...

The world ain’t ready for that.
More importantly, I am not ready for that.

In between WW constantly repeating the first two lines of Queen’s crappy hit “we are the champions” in a sub-melodic fashion, and Sonic Shakes in Marketing punctuating the air with ‘hawnkay tawnk …. Baah dhongggg haah dhonkkkkk’, my life has acquired an audible flavour reminiscent of what dogs vomit would sound like if it could speak.

“Oppan Hayward style, oppan Hayward style, oppan Hayward style, oppan Hayward style , oppan Hayward style , oppan Hayward style , oppan Hayward style , oppan Hayward style ….!”.

Oh jeez.

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...