Sunday, August 26, 2012

THE PEAK OF PERFECTION

An anonymous commenter wrote: "wow I have never seen anything like this, The awesomeness reaches highest levels of the universe multiplied by infinity."
That's a very strong opinion. Unfortunately the links embedded in the remainder of the comment convinced me that it was spammatic.

A pity, as I would like to believe in my own towering awesomeness.

More to the point, you should believe in it also.


No need to mention which post got the attention of the spambot wot placed the comment. Suffice to say that the comments underneath have already, in their own way, reached the highest levels of the universe.
Multiplied by infinity.

Penguins are mentioned.

This blogger gives credit where it's due - penguins are awesome.


A HIGH LEVEL OF PENGUINITY!

[source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfWzp7rYR4.]


Dang those birds are sexy! In my next life, I want to be a sleek vibrant penguin. No, I'm not in a hurry to get there yet, as I'm having too much fun being a grumbly middle-aged badger who stinks of pipe tobacco, and goes to noodle joints to eat by himself while watching other people. Phở gà, chow mein, and ho-fan tong make my furry snout twitch.
But imagine the joy of being one in a flock of thousands, rotund and oily, scarfing down mountain upon mountain of nice fresh herring, and mackerel, and sprat, and sardine..........


Penguins are perfect.


I want to hug one.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SPOILED BRAT TANTRUMS

It speaks volumes that several hundred people staged a vanity protest on both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate, and, in a country with mor...