Friday, August 26, 2011

NOT ENTIRELY UN-HUNKISH, THIS ONE

Yesterday evening was fun. Not one but TWO (yes, two!) charming Asian Americans were in utter ecstasy because of my looks.
Apparently I'm a darn fine fellow indeed.
Well just colour me pleasantly suprised.
Nice jaw-line, handsome, lovely eyes.

And they are both into men.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I rather wish that the charming Vietnamese woman was unattached, and it would have been very nice indeed if the huggable Phillipino was female.


In their estimation, if I were to wear contacts instead of the reading specs, and shave my beard, I would be totally irresistible.
Just pure gorgeous. Girls would fall all over me, squealing.



That idea IS appealing.
Oh boy.

However, I shall not wear contacts - I'm not sticking anything into my eyes, and I'm not removing my beard.
I like my beard.
It makes me look like mr. Badger.
You know.... kind, thoughtful, somewhat dignified.

And I must point out that when Julie put on my specs herself, she looked absolutely hot. Stunning as all git out.
Yes, glasses do that. They focus attention on the eyes.
So the spectacles stay.

I will not contradict their estimation of my jaw line. If they think I have a great face - nice jaw line, cheek bones, eyes, even nose - who am I to disagree?
I especially like being described as a younger, more manly, vibrant Sean Connery.
Others have described me as looking like Ritchie Valens or Charlie Sheen.
No, I can not see ANY similarities to those gentlemen.
But it sure is flattering that some people do.
Even if they probably need glasses.

Like the three famous men mentioned above, I too walk upright.
I do it very well.
It's a gift.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...