Sunday, March 25, 2018

SUGAR, THAT'S WHY

A friend came by work with a freshly made boterkoek. Which, as you must know, consists of equal parts butter and flour, and half that of sugar. One cup, one cup, half cup. And an egg. Rather than me telling you how to go about making it, look it up on the internet. It was utterly delicious.
And in consequence I spent the day high as a kite.


Just buzz buzz buzz, chilluns.


I'm afraid I just can't do sugar like I used to. There is still about forty percent of it left, presently in my apartment refrigerator. It will be delicious and tempting until it's all gone.

For now, I'll just finish my coffee and go to bed.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...