Sunday, April 07, 2024

OH LORD, FEET!

After a full day working a man want's nothing more than a cup of coffee and a sit down. The peds ache. They've had a work out. The floor in the salt mines is cold and hard. And the recompense seems scarcely worth it. The benefit is that I can smoke my pipe on the premises, swill tea all day long, and get an education.

Yesterday I learned about suburban women and burying your husband in the back yard.

Mark the spot with a large stone labelled "Fluffy".
It explains why there is fresh dirt there.
Plant deep. Nothing slapdash.

Today most of the discussion involved using your Apple phone to cheat on your wife and get away with it. I feel that somehow, those two subjects are linked. Inextricably. And as a logical sequence of events. It may influence my low opinion of the suburbs in general and Marin County in particular. What with me being a Puritan and not involved in skeevy middle-class American shenanigans. Which seem to involve golf trip photos, file hacking, insurance payments, and shovels. As well as wine and cheese parties. Plus lipstick removal.

See, I'm just an innocent worker bee struggling to lift my shiny nickel over the window sill of life. I don't know nuttin'. And I don't have an Apple phone. Or a spouse.
The complete conversation by the elderly rutabagas in the backroom escaped me, I only heard parts. But enough to be shocked at their knavery. And I now fully support efforts by wives in Marin to bury them in the backyard and move on. Gardening is something to be passionate about. A brilliant landscaper is someone you should have on speed-dail.

One a different note, one gentleman seems to prefer dating women who are severely neurotic and licensed practitioners of alternative medicine or chiropractic.
So as far as I'm concerned, he's just a walking target.
A snake-oiled gigolo, so to speak.

Glad to be off work for a few days.
It will be good for my sanity.
As well as my feet.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

INTERNATIONAL RIOT DAY

All over the world, the radical disaffecteds raged today. Not only actual wage slaves, but also semi-educated bourgeois prole pretendeurs an...