Wednesday, August 08, 2018

LAUREN CUTSHAW

New item in the idiot file: Ms Lauren Cutshaw, thirty two years old, in South Carolina. Drunk, and filled with something. Dirty blonde. Wheatish.

I hesitate to use the term "white priviledge', because I am convinced that many people don't actually have that ....  but if enough crazy dingoes like this keep jumping out of the woodwork, my personal conviction might actually be a manifestation of white privilege.

From the BBC: "Ms Cutshaw was stopped after she drove through a stop sign at 60mph (96km/h) in Bluffton, South Carolina."

"Ms Cutshaw told officers she had perfect grades her whole life, was a cheerleader and sorority girl, had graduated from a "high accredited university" and that her partner was a police officer ... "

Her eyes were bloodshot, she slurred, and there was marijuana in the car.


"I mean, I was celebrating my birthday."


Girl, please shut up. Just keep quiet.
You are showing your ass.
Delta Zeta.
LSU.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...