Wednesday, April 29, 2015

THAT WAY LIES DISASTER

One reader this morning found this blog by entering the term "I can see your nipples" into his browser. Now, first off I have to admit that I like that phrase; it is deeply meaningful. I can imagine the circumstances under which I myself might use it. Nipplety wipplety, Batman!
I'm an old-fashioned romantic. That phrase speaks to me.
Both poetry and existential freude exist in that phrase.
Es ist ein glück gebende ausdruck. Für mich.

But I cannot imagine how anyone else might utilize it. Perhaps there are two people playing nipple hide-and-seek? One of them just had new eye-implants? The rats and vermin ate her bra while she slept?

Each further mental iteration gets more absurd.
Mysterious nipplesome motivations.
Aureolic search quests.

How lucky, though, that he has opportunity to conceive of the notion.

Nipples, in the right hands, are altogether remarkable things.

Disaster normally strikes when you think so.


"I can see your nipples!"


Best put saying it out of your head entirely.

Trust me, you cannot see her nipples.

For your own sake, say nothing.

You must look elsewhere.

Invisible nipples.

Lovely.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WELL, HOW DID I GET HERE?

There is an air of distraction to the streets in C'town nowadays. People seem lost in thought, absent minded, somewhat out of it. And mo...