Tuesday, September 09, 2014

DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW WHAT YOU DO?

It's a valid question. But perhaps it's a bit inconvenient to answer right now, and you don't have to tell me. But your Nana has questions, nay, appears perversely fascinated by the whole subject! Your lesbianism, that is. And she's quite obsessed with holes.
Given that she's ninety years old or whatever, that's not entirely surprising. There's huge holes everywhere at that age, magically appearing and disappearing.
And lord knows when I reach ninety, I too shall insistently ask people inconvenient questions about holes. Perhaps not with the same single minded focus -- I expect I'll be a little off-target, maybe even in a haze of assisted care facility valium so that the overworked nurses can ignore me for an hour or two instead of dealing with my suggestive leers and kissy face -- but dangitall, I will want to know about those holes!

Sorry, I got a little sidetracked by the holes.
Thank you, someone else's Nana.
You brought them up.
Holes.


NANA, FERCRAP'S SAKE DON'T MENTION GOD!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SOH4xFnRno#t=134.]


I find Nana's curiosity and worry about the various holes infinitely more interesting and emotionally gripping than her granddaughter's lesbianism.
Okay, da girlie be gay; no problem.
Some very fine people indeed are flaming dykes.
But in grandma's day, lesbianism had not been invented yet.


"You kiss her and you love her?"


It's a very sweet video. I'm sure grandma will eventually get over it.


Maressa Darezzo, your Nana is hella cool.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...