Monday, September 22, 2014

THE NASTY LEOTARD CROWD

Probably should not have had two strong cups of coffee before going to bed last night. It affected my sleep. And, like overmuch lobster, not in a wholesome and beneficious way.

It probably did not help that I had spent all day yesterday surrounded by cigar aficionados. One of whom was overjoyed when another box of Wynwood white bands was found; they're his favourite stogey. Slightly spicy, a profound spectrum of flavour, but mild enough that they don't knock you down and drag you around kicking and screaming.
They're a fun smoke. Just about perfect.
That's his opinion.

I myself am an abstemious man, and rarely over-indulge in anything. It has been years since any bad habit manhandled me. Pipe smoking, in case you were wondering, is not a bad habit at all.
It is the complete opposite of a vice.


No, the caffeine did not keep me up.

Instead, I dreamed vividly of young ladies with bangs, glasses, red red lipstick, and kissy cheeks. As well as squirrels, tug boat captains, and rabbit-men in leotards.

These are not reflections of intrinsic urges or sub-conscious yearnings, but rather the mind desperately reinterpreting the unformed synapse firings and random mind-patterns of sleep.

With more urgency and anarchy because of the coffee.


Young ladies with bangs, glasses, lipstick, and soft cheeks can be utterly charming. On the whole, they are a damned fine thing to dream about. Squirrels are cute, and fluffy. Also good.

Tug boat captains, not so much.


To the best of my knowledge it has been over a decade since I met any tug boat captains. I have no idea why in my dreams I dredged them up.


Rabbit-men in leotards are a horror.

I do not wish to dream of rabbit-men in leotards. Or any men in leotards.
It is far better to have young ladies with bangs, glasses, and lovely faces, OR cute fluffy squirrels, populating one's dreams. This is not meant to cast aspersions on the good name of rabbit-men in leotards, it is just a well-considered judgement, as well as a statement of cold hard fact.


I hope the girls aren't connected to the tug boat captains.


It would be very unfortunate if they were.


Leotards do not look good.


Especially on men.


Or rabbits.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...