Thursday, June 21, 2007

I GET TO WAFFLE! I GET TO WAFFLE!

Which actually means that I am guest-posting over at the Muqata.


See here:
http://muqata.blogspot.com/2007/06/distracted-by-something-red.html


The subject sort-of relates to Parshas Chukas.


And in case your wondering, I hold with the Ramban that because Moshe gave some of the more simple-minded Bnei Yisroel the idea that he and Aaron brought forth the water out of the rock, instead of giving credit where it was actually due, Moshe lost the right to enter Eretz Yisroel.

See possook 20:12 "...daver el Moishe, lemor: “Ya’an lo he’emantem bi lehakdisheni le einei Bnei Yisrael …” (because you didn’t rely on Me in the eyes of the Bnei Yisrael… ), “…lichen lo taviu et ha kahal haze el ha eretz asher natati lahem” (…therefore you aren’t going to bring this bunch into the land that I have given them).

That bunch eventually enter the land, Moshe doesn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hu?

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...