Tuesday, April 17, 2018

RUSSIAN KOOL AID

Best thing I've seen today: "he's an irrational, explosive, loon, who wants to sell you products that will save your garden by stopping your frogs from turning gay". Please take a few seconds to guess which well-known conservative bloviator this describes.

What's amazing is that so many people take him seriously.


Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity. In a nut shell, they are what's wrong with America. They are a collective cesspool.
All four of them are unstable.

They make millions off gullible pseudo-conservative troglodytes. They're "performers". And other than remarking that I think they're channelling for both Doctor Mengele and Idi Amin Dada, out of both opportunistic AND heartfelt evil, I shan't devote any more time to them.


*      *      *      *      *


The cigar I'm taking with me into the bathroom this morning is an Arturo Fuente robusto that's been in one of my humidors for nearly five years.
It is awesome. Mmmmm! Though it burns a little jaggedy.

How am I going to shave with this thing?



PS.: Russian kool aid tastes like beets.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...