Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I DON'T DO ALL MY LAUNDRY NAKED!

Being, as you know, a crusty old fart of mature age, I think I'm entitled to do whatever I please, even if it isn't exactly what the youthful and bourgeois public considers proper. Wherefore I frequently run around but-naked doing my laundry.
Though NOT all the time.

Did you know that black boxer shorts are 'slimming'?

Perhaps I should explain. No, I do not wander up to the laundromat two blocks away wearing nothing but a bag of dirty undies. Whenever I'm there, I am fully clothed, and probably ignoring you.
What I refer to are the times when I don't feel like shlepping.
When I'll do one or two items in the sink.

Yesterday, an hour after washing myself, I decided to soak my pants in the bathtub. Bit of hot water, splash of bleach, splash of Woolite.
Yes, nudity was involved.
It seemed like a good idea, given that I splash.
Clean clothes are energetic business.

They're in the nature of being dungarees. No need to press them, and they're perfect for working days, when I'm around abrasives and huge amounts of combustibles. Comfy, though a bit worn.
Much like the man wearing them.


Crusty old farts can do whatever they want.
It's not like anyone will pet us.
We bite.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...