Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A MEAL FROM TWEETERING

Further adventures of late-night snack-man.

An almond windmill cookie.

A smear of peanut butter.

Teaspoon of kasondi pickle.

And deli-fresh ham.


Repeat several times.


Yes, delicious. Better than the coconut chocolate macaroons with cheese, by a very wide margin. Perhaps, at some point, physically regrettable.

We'll find out later.

Today.


My friend "V" will be working for twitter soon. He would appreciate the genius of the combination. Which is probably why twitter wanted him.

More gets twitted late at night.


The almond windmill - peanut butter combo was a stroke of genius.
With the kasondi pickle added, divine.
Deli-fresh ham.


Blue cheese. I must have blue cheese.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...