Friday, September 17, 2010

IT'S RAINING GHEE

Well, not a chance of Indian food anytime soon. Bollocks.
Don't think I'm particularly hungry right now.

I'm going to miss going out for dinner with her.

Some people just make a meal festive by their presence.


I regret not having ever taken her to the place where I was part-time cashier for so many years. I would have liked for her to meet Jeet Singh Rawat and Gopal-ji.

Of course, the long-time presence of the Tamil she-devil and the over-sexed headwaiter rather precluded that.

She would've ended up throwing gulab jamun at them.
Her aim is excellent. Dab hand at flinging.

It's too late for that now.

Bollocks.



Sometimes you wake up from a dream and everything has changed.
And you wonder why you cannot get that dream back.
She would've loved the dum aloo vindaloo.



Thank god that man has very white tastes.
A surfeit of ghee would probably kill him.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...