Monday, September 11, 2006

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

The XGH yesterday threw a seven-part herring in among the cats. Which is not the subject of this post (go to his blog if you want to fish).

I wish instead to showcase the most quotable statement of the day.

XGH: "I can’t understand why all the atheists and skeptics are not just nihilistic hedonists. Life is pointless, you might as well stimulate your pleasure mechanisms as much as possible then go shoot yourself in the head before you die a more painful death. Really, is there any other point to life?"


Sounds like epikorsus to me. Deliciously viciously logical too. Any questions?

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...