Tuesday, June 25, 2024

STUPENDOUS MINDS

Like a great many Americans, I am obsessed with sharks. And what is President Biden going to do about them? And sharks with electric motors. Specifically, I am quite enchanted by the rumblings and rantings of the Republican presidential candidate and his unique, strongly worded, and persuasively argued, points of view about the shark problem with electric motors, inspired by his uncle who had three degrees and lectured at M.I.T.
Presumably regarding sharks, motors, and batteries.

The first step is preventing boats from sinking in battery infested waters.
Next, fight against windmills, the snakes, and more snakes.
Snakes are bad, as all Christians know.
They're commies!
Will no one think about the children?

All over liberal America, criminals are walking sharks in neighborhoods where children live and shooting up drugs from Mexico. Just look at San Francisco. The problem has gotten out of hand, and righteous Christians need to do something about that. Stronger police. Solve the shark problem once and for all, and force children to learn the ten commandments.
They are splendid commandments. Great Republicans invented them.

Shark week on teevee is rampant communism.

Sharks love windmills.



The movie Jaws was okay, I suppose, but it did not make as much of an impression on me as some other people. I already knew about the sharks, unlike good christians, so I wasn't jumping out of my seat demanding action. I left the movie theatre, lit up my pipe, and scrupulously avoided large bodies of water, as naturally one does.

Precisely what I shall be doing in another few minutes.
Afterwards, a second cup of coffee.


I am not a very stable genius, and I've always remembered the names of my doctors.


Bays, bayous, gulfs, inlets, lakes, meres, oceans, ponds, river deltas, and seas.
All areas where one might encounter sinking electric boats.
I do not walk there with my pipe.
The sharks.


The sharks.


The sharks.


The sharks.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

YOUR FUTURE BEST INTERACTIONS

The benefit of reading Chinese, even though it isn't at a college graduate level, is that I know that a guinea pig and six hamsters are ...