Tuesday, March 10, 2020

PICTOI HIDING IN THE HILLS?

It's a fabulous world out there. Nearly ten years ago, I wrote: "on the other hand, if you want to print me out, rub me all over your shapely body, and send me the video of your lovely self doing that, I shall be more than happy to review it for artistic and titillatory qualities. If you are youngish, shorter than me, and round headed, with dark hair and sparkly eyes, so much the better. I am not interested in camels." End self-cite.

Over the past twenty four hours, over a dozen people have viewed the post in which that occurred. Which was about the complete absence of smutty material in my life or on this blog-site.
I fondly imagine that there is a small enclave or cell (a coven) of supporters of parliament somewhere overjoyed that they are in demand.
Opponents, in any case, of King Charles I.
Or savage Saxons with axes.

Some of the finest people are mesaticephalic or brachycephalic.

Dolicephalics far too often look like whippets.

Brains like a slice of ham.


I have not measured the dimensions of my own skull. I too would oppose Charles the First, out of a deep-seated and abiding distaste for tonnage and poundage. As well as ship-money. My skull shape does not enter into it.
His beheading, naturally, was a stupendous act.
Celebrated every January 30.


"If you want to print me out, rub me all over your shapely body, and send me the video of your lovely self doing that, I shall be more than happy to review it for artistic and titillatory qualities. If you are youngish, shorter than me, and round headed, with dark hair and sparkly eyes, so much the better."


King Charles the First was, as you would assume, dolichocephalic.
Feel free to loathe his memory because of that.
Dolichocephalism is rarely sexy.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...