Tuesday, April 23, 2019

THE POD PEOPLE FROM STARBUCKS HAVE TAKEN OVER!

On Facebook, I learned that the nearest KFC has closed down, and that if I crave a Cinnabon, I need to head to San Bruno. In the next county over. Somewhere near the airport, possibly inside. My research was not any more detailed. The nearest McDonalds is at the wharf, and as regards several other chains essential to American living, this neighborhood is hosed.
Krispy Kreme is in the badlands.

What kind of world is it when local kiddie-winkies can only eat healthy sh*t late at night, instead of getting the grease-memories that make them well-rounded citizens with hardened arteries like everybody else?!?
It's downright un-American, is what.

There used to be fast-food all over the place.
The change was by stealth.

Sneaky.


I say that, because in over a decade I haven't had Southern chain fried chicken, in that same period I've only eaten Mickey D's once (a coworker suggested something nasty), and I have never had a Cinnabon.
So I didn't notice the disappearances.


I note, as a further example of the San Francisco Bay Area being depraved and going to hell in a handbasket, that there isn't a single 'Piggly Wiggly' Supermarket anywhere here.


Sh*tty East Coast pizza and bagels are all over the place.


[Source: Noo Yawk.]


Damned space mutants, get offa my lawn!





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...