Thursday, April 18, 2019

THE MONSTERS AMONG US

So. The Real Housewives of Atlanta have absolutely the biggest bosoms. Frighteningly big. Far be it from me to big-shame OR man-splain a woman and her bosoms, but human biology did not enter into it; these women are the Borg. And I am frightfully disappointed. I was expecting our alien techno-hybrid overlords to be more ... worthwhile.

My apartment mate watches the show.
I haven't quite figured out why.



It must appeal to some deepseated feminine side to her, which she successfully hid from all of us.



We already knew that she was female, but there may be more to that condition than just name and shape. It just goes to show that you shouldn't judge someone on appearances.
There is no conceivable resemblance at all between my apartment mate and those gorgons. But sisterhood is powerful.


For the normal man, there is nothing about that show worth seeing.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...