Friday, March 29, 2019

ONE GIANT DOUCHE VORTEX

Everyone always says that second to New York, Chicago is a must-visit city. Please ignore that. Chicago police have never been normal. Adding to their long list of egregious and brutal thuggism, well-documented bigotry, and subhuman behaviours, this past February tenth, seventeen Chicago Police officers raided a four year old's birthday party with guns drawn yelling for everyone present to put their effing hands up, and ripped the place apart. They were looking for a man who once lived there. Five years ago.

Whose correct current address was easily found by computer.

That's one birthday that the kid will long remember.
And a cake that was totally ruined.

What's really surprising to me is that Fox News, which normally poo-poos reports of cop on black violence, mentioned it, as google shows.


So did a very large number of other news organizations.


A spokesman for the police declined comment.


It was a chocolate fudge cake.




Just as a matter of curiosity, after reading this I googled the name of a North Bay policeman who I know is a racist and borderline psycho. Yep. News reports over a span of several years laud him. No, I'm not going to mention his name, because I don't want to get shot in my sleep during a "legitimate investigation". He's a longtime veteran with a spotless record.


Anyhow, I've added Chicago to my list of cities and states to never visit.
It's right up there with New York, Philadelphia, and Detroit.
Besides, some pizza is just too shitty to eat.
Damned well dogfood.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...