Sunday, March 24, 2019

THEM. IT.

Many people cannot be trusted very much. There is always that element of miscomprehension, self-centeredness, or an agenda, that crops up, which prevents them from seeing their own flaws and faults. You know this from classmates and colleagues, as well as acquaintances of many years.

It really isn't their fault. They are just human.
The problem was that you let them in.

Sometimes it's better to keep the shutters down, the gate firmly bolted shut, and ignore the damned bell. As Henry in North Beach once told the cops banging on his door, "go away, I am not here".


Nah, I'm not got to mention what prompted this. Suffice to say I'm feeling somewhat burned, as well as burned out. Just have to let it pass.
No, it wasn't my apartment mate.


I've had a long two years, and I hate The Eagles, man.



Henry was throwing empty wine bottles at the loud drunks in the alley.
That's why the police officers came by.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...